1、IAQW/IAQD detect varies air contaminants(VOC) that influence air quality and IAQFW/IAQFD detect Formaldehyde(CH2O) in the air
2、IAQW/IAQFW for room and IAQD/IAQFD for duct mount, light and state of art housing, easy installation
3、IAQW/IAQD are especially high sensitive for VOC in air content such as wood,paint and others produced by toluene, cigarette smoke and ammonia odor, CO,alcohol, natural gas and body smell
4、IAQFW/IAQFD are specific for CH2O in air
5、The VOC use high performance metal oxide semiconductor gas sensor,with up to 5~7 years sensor life
6、 The CH2O use high performance electrochemical gas sensor, with more than 3 years sensor life
7、All sensors are low power consumption with good temperature and humidity compensation
8、Power and outputs over voltage and reverse polarity protection, high reliability and anti-interference capability
9、All electrical terminals are on the inside bottom, avoid any possible destroy to PCB when wiring(IAQW/IAQFW)
10、Bright multi-color light bar, indicating different air quality status(IAQW/IAQFW)
VOC: High performance metal oxide semiconductor sensor;
CH2O: High performance electrochemical sensor
|Range: ||VOC: 0~2000ppm equivalent CO2; CH2O: 0~1000ppb|
|Accuracy:|| CH2O: ±10%FS@25℃|
|Output:|| 0~10VDC/4~20mA (default), RS485/Modbus|
|Display (IAQW/IAQFW):|| Optional LED green/yellow/red air quality indication; Or optional LCD display with unit and green/yellow/red backlight|
|Load resistance: ||≤500Ω (Current output), ≥2kΩ (Voltage output)|
|Working environment: ||0~50°C, 0~95%RH (Non-cond.)|
|Storage temperature:|| -20~60°C|
|Housing: ||ABS+PC (IAQW/IAQFW), fireproof ABS (IAQD/IAQFD)|
|Protection: ||IP30 (IAQW/IAQFW), IP65 (IAQD/IAQFD)|
Note: 3 options should not be "0" at the same time
1. VOC is a general term for all kinds of Volatile Organic Compounds, which may include over a thousand kinds of component. The most common are benzene, toluene and xylene, ethyl benzene, styrene, formaldehyde, TVOC (6-16 carbon alkanes, ketones). These compounds are widely used in footwear, toys, paints and inks, adhesives, cosmetics, indoor and automotive decorative materials and other industrial fields.
VOC has a great impact on human health, may affect the human liver, kidney, brain and nervous system, resulting in memory loss and other serious consequences, and even cause cancer.
Outdoor VOC comes mainly from the combustion of fuel and transport. Indoor VOC comes mainly from coal and natural gas combustion products, smoking, heating and cooking, building and decoration materials, furniture, household appliances, cleaning agents and human body discharge.
2. The VOC sensor could detect varies of VOC components. VOC measurement range 0~1000ppb (isobutene), equivalent to 400~2000ppm of carbon dioxide. Its 0~10V/4~20mA output is equivalent to CO2 concentration of 0~2000ppm, with good long term stability, consistency and repeatability<10%
3. The CH2O sensor could detect Formaldehyde of 0~1000ppb.
4. Researches show that exposed to 0.5~1.0 ppm VOC concentration environment have little impact on most people health; exposed to 1.0~10 ppm VOC concentration environment have obvious eyes, skin, nose, mouth and throat irritation symptoms on human and cancer rates rise 50% to 90%; exposed to the VOC concentration above 10 ppm may have serious impact on human health or life threatening.
5. GB/T18883 and GB50325 IAQ regulations specified the average 8 hours TVOC limit 0.50~0.60 mg/m3 (equivalent to about 500 ppb) and CH2O limit 0.08~0.10 mg/m3 (equivalent to about 60-75 ppb).
VOC concentration guidelines and recommendations
(Mainly formaldehyde for reference )
|Based on sensory irritation|
Protection Agency （EPA)
| 44 ppb|| 1 hour ||Eye and airway irritation|
|Health Canada||100 ppb||1 hour ||Eye irritation|
|National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health||100 ppb||15 minute|
|Occupational Safety and Health administration||750 ppb||8-hour PEL-TWA|
Cancer and skin/eye/respiratory irritation
|World Health Organization||81 ppb||30 minute||Sensory irritation|
|World Health Organization||100 ppb||short-and long- term||Sensory irritation|
|Based on respiratory and asthma-like symptoms|
|Agency for Toxic Substance and Disease Registry|
> 1 year
|Health Canada||40 ppb (target)||8 hour||Respiratory symptoms in children|
|Based on cancer risk|
|National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health||16 ppb||8 hour||Nasal cancer|
|Occupational Safety and Health administration||750 ppb||8-hour PEL-TWA||Cancer and skin/eye/ respiratory irritation|
World Health Organization
|100 ppb||Long-term||Nasal cancer|